Today, the focus is on using eco-friendly products and installations in building construction. It’s why people look for energy-efficient electrical solutions for their residential and commercial premises too. We at Skyline Electrical Solutions understand this need and focus on providing our customers with various options that go a long way in reducing the energy usage on their premises.
When it comes to electrical fittings and fixtures, LED is the latest trend and if you conduct a certain amount of research you will find that a lot of industry experts propagate the use of LED fixtures and bulbs. These are an energy-efficient alternative to CFL, incandescent and halogen lights. While these are increasingly being used in all new electrical installations on commercial and residential properties, many people are also upgrading to these solutions.
There are a number of benefits to getting LED lighting in Sydney, such as:
- Energy-efficiency– As mentioned earlier, LED is a highly energy-efficient lighting solution. It is up to 80% more energy-efficient than standard bulbs and is a great way to reduce your electricity bills.
- Less stress on your air conditioning systems– Most other forms of light bulbs turn a large percentage of the electricity that they consume, into heat and this increases the indoor temperature in your home or commercial premises. LED bulbs emit “cool” light and this helps reduce the stress on the air-conditioning system.
- Long-lasting – LED bulbs can last for up to 50,000 hours. In comparison, standard bulbs may not last even for a year. This means you don’t have to worry about replacing LED bulbs for a number of years. Not only does this reduce the cost and trouble of maintenance, but it provides you value in the long-term.
- Compact size- LED lighting is an excellent option because even very small and compact bulbs emit a lot of light. It means they can fit in very tight spaces which make them more functional than standard bulbs in terms of the applications they can be used in.
- Eco-Friendly –LED lighting in Sydney is an eco-friendly solution. This is because they don’t contain any mercury and they don’t emit harmful gases or UV rays.
Contact The Experts
If you are planning any new lighting installations or electrical upgrades, you should consider getting LED lighting in Sydney. We can provide excellent services and handle all types of commercial and residential jobs. We are known for our prompt and reliable services and focus on doing a high-quality job every single time. If you need any details or information about our services, feel free to call Skyline Electrical Solutions at this number- 1300809716.
We are here 24/7 to provide you the information you need. Alternatively, use this contact us form to get in touch with us and tell us what your LED lighting in Sydney requirements are. You can request a quick quote via this online form and one of our experts will call you soon and provide the information. Do not hesitate to call us at any time, especially if you are faced with an electrical emergency on your commercial premises.